<VV> Corvair at the Goodwood Festival of Speed.

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Sun Dec 11 18:24:24 EST 2011

When my '64 track car hit Bring-A-Trailer a few months back, I
received several solid inquiries form people in Britain, seeking the
car for use at Goodwood.  Reason:  You don't get invited to
participate at Goodwood unless you have a distinctive car.  It very
likely would have gone there, but a US buyer was first with the cash.

--Bob