<VV> Re 64 GREENBRIER WITH ROLL BARS HEADED TO CRUSHER SOON

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Dec 10 15:43:09 EST 2011

You mean bars that reduce body roll? Commonly called sway bars on this list?

Or bars inside the vehicle to prevent roof collapse in event of an
accident, usually race related, commonly called roll bars on this list?

Or a third option.

I may be sounding like a smart a%^, but that is not my intention. I
really don't know what you are offering from the story.

No matter what they are, I hope someone saves them for reuse.

I know what you mean by "does NOT roll good". I moved my 62 parts coupe
last weekend to start disassembly, and it was a difficult roll compared
to when I last moved it. Not moving again as a whole car.

Frank DuVal