<VV> 63 Spyder air cleaners (again)

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 12 11:58:04 EST 2011

Speaking of turbo air cleaners, I've got a chromed air cleaner shell for
sale. No filter, end plate, or bracket nuts. Comes with a NOS SPYDER 150
TURBOCHARGED sticker NOT attached. It's old (the sticker) and all the glue
has dried up and the backing has peeled off. Had it on E-Bay, but no takers.
$10 plus ship.