<VV> push rod tubes (solved I think)

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 13 15:23:33 EST 2011

Hi Ray, You should be able to see the "U" from the outside. But this plate is not used for the sealing of the tubes (though it inadvertently keeps them from coming out). The tubes are directional meaning the fatter end goes into the head. You should have to gently tap the tube in to ensure it seats properly. It should not move once installed properly.And install the inner seal AFTER you have put the tube thru the cylinder head. And only use viton seals.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301