<VV> Corvair calendar

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 16:09:20 EST 2011

I know that many people here do not use the forums, and others use Corvair
Center but not Corvairforum.com so I thought you might like to know about
the beautiful calendar Scott Howey creates each year.

This is a beautiful oversize (17" wide) calendar with fantastic pictures of
a different Corvair each month.  Sale price is $18.99 plus a couple dollars
shipping.  Mine came today and I'm impressed by the quality, they are nicer
than I expected.

The following link will take you directly to the page where you can order
the calendar, and also from this page you can preview the pictures for each
month by clicking "view calendar pages" down toward the bottom of the page.

http://www.cafepress.com/corvair.591032531

Happy Holidays to all, and a Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it!

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA