<VV> [SCG] Hey corvair Guys

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 14 10:14:15 EST 2011

Clark's does have available a sample sheet of their available vinyl
fabrics. I also have available a chart of all the interior and exterior
colors for Corvairs.

-Mark

<vv-help at corvair.org>; <wfcc at mediacombb.net>; <eamsquared at comcast.net>;
<N2VZD at aol.com>; <scg-list at tiger.skiblack.com>; <mfrancis at wi.rr.com>;
<jld at wk.net>; <virtualvairs at corvair.org>; <corvairduval at cox.net>;
<patiomatt at aol.com>; <gojoe283 at yahoo.com>; <Sethracer at aol.com>;
<kaczmarek at charter.net>
> Date: 12/13/2011 11:07:12 PM
> Subject: Re: [SCG] <VV> Hey corvair Guys
>
> Hi Caryn and welcome to the madness. I would look at the information on
the product plate (I think it's also called the trim plate) and figure out
what was the original colors on that particular car. I would also find an
original Chevy 1964 sales information booklet that was given to customers
back in the day. Our vendors may have them, I have seen them on ebay, or at
swap meets.
> Based on your phone number it appears you are in LA. 1 of the (only) good
things is there are a few Corvair local clubs with some great folks. Corsa
West, Vintage Corsa, Inland Empire Corvair Club, and Ventura Corvairs are a
few that come to mind.As well as some local vendors. Also as far as fixing
the "dam thing", Dave Statland has a mobile Corvair repair business as well
as his shop. And going to Mexico for the ultimate cheap, just remember the
old saying "You get what you pay for" (and you pay for what you get).

gojoe283 at yahoo.com, Sethracer at aol.com, kaczmarek at charter.net

<http://bit.ly/NikiTunes>http://bit.ly/NikiTunes

> >Many commercial & theatrical credits.
> >
> >*
> >*
> >
> >Musically Niki has topped global charts!
> >
> >Her writing/vocals regularly land placements
> >
> >Her tunes, playing all over major networks,films & placed on other
artists.

> >*
> >*
> >
> >Sam Saletta
> >
> >Actor/ Recording Artist/Songwriter/Composer/ Prod
> >
> >Many know him as "Butch" in The Little Rascals.
> >
> >http://bit.ly/SamBio
> >
> >http://bit.ly/SamSaletta
> >

> >Sam can be seen & heard in countless films, games, commercial, TV &
> >animated projects
> >

> >Sam was 1 of the 30 finalists for the 1st AMERICAN IDOL,
> >
> >schedule/contract conflicts left him unable to sign on
> >

> >Earned full scholarship* Berklee College of **Music*
> >

> >when not working on his own crafts
> >
> >Sam fronts record industry quality performance band "James Gang" provides
> >live music 4 VIP events w gigs 4 those as Gwen Stefani, Kevin
Costner,Kate

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/