<VV> oil capacity

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Dec 14 10:17:38 EST 2011

Hi Stephen,

If you're running the oil at the stock level on the stick, then it should work just as a stock engine.  If you also installed a lowered pickup, you could change the dipstick so the full mark aligns with a 5 quart oil change.  I think you oil burning isn't caused by the oil level as long as you're at the stock mark on the stick.  Don't forget to look at the valve guides as well as the rings.

--Bryan