<VV> Corvin8er

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Thu Dec 15 16:13:07 EST 2011

I took my copy of "Hot Rod" to a CORSA West meeting this month and it got
quite a bit of attention; some were interested in the technical detailsbut
the  secretary lof the org turned out to be a "strictly stock" type and
thought it  was a shame that a first-class car like a LM had been "mutilated" by
anyone.  Me being an old hot rodder from the 50's, I said nothing, but
thought quite a lot; didn't tell him that I was designing fans and heads for
the  'Vair.

Scotty from Hollyweird

.

In a message dated 12/14/2011 2:26:47 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,