<VV> Corvin8er

JEFFREY BREKKE brek86 at msn.com
Thu Dec 15 18:26:47 EST 2011

It is amazing how those who don't know the whole story can jump to conclusions and assume the car builder destroyed a perfectly good Corvair. I salvaged mine from a field probably slated for the scrap yard. At my first Corvair show with my V6 Buick powered 65 I over heard a fellow asking another friend if he had seen that orange LM abortion while I was waiting in line to pay my registration for the show! Came home with my first first place trophy anyway!
Jeff Brekke Still driving the wheels off of the car today. 19 years later.> From: ricknorris at suddenlink.net