<VV> CORSA and Air Cleaner Finish is it chrome or black?

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Mon Dec 19 00:03:22 EST 2011

Roy, if you think there is one definition of anything shared by all Corvair
owners, you must not have been a Corvair owner for long! <g>

The definition of the stock classes, as far as concours goes, is in the
Concours rules, which you can download from the CORSA website. Generally
speaking, the concours rules defines stock as how a Corvair left the
factory.

As for an expanded, or more detailed definition of stock, that's what the
SCG's mission is.

--Kent