<VV> Stock??? Can we reprint lclc's articles?

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 19 00:14:55 EST 2011

My definition - how it left the factory PLUS authorized or ordered (by first
buyer) or delivered (to first buyer) dealer installed (factory listed)
options.

Some of these would be hard to prove without documentation.  So, a more
simple way to look at it and leaving out some of the "dealer
installed".......  If it is on the car AND on the body tag (options), it is
"stock" for that car.

Later, JR