<VV> Stock??? Hmmmmm. . . .

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Dec 19 01:44:46 EST 2011

I like autocross rules: Green flag drops, the BS stops - The timer  tells
the tale!

Seth Emerson (builder/owner of Senior division Concours car in the  90s!)

To each his own! - enjoy

JR writes:

My  definition - how it left the factory PLUS authorized or ordered (by
first
buyer) or delivered (to first buyer) dealer installed (factory  listed)
options.

Some of these would be hard to prove without  documentation.  So, a more
simple way to look at it and leaving out  some of the "dealer
installed".......  If it is on the car AND on the  body tag (options), it is
"stock" for that car.

and

That said, the Stock Corvair Group is dedicated to finding answers to  all