<VV> NUMBER ON MOTOR

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Dec 19 06:20:57 EST 2011

I have seen extra numbers on blocks before. I THINK due to  factory late
inspections or mods  made to them put the numbers or  letters to indicate it
was repaired. I have added numbers to motors I bored or  otherwise made
serious mods to. sometimes the number shows next to the factory  number ,
sometimes it is hidden just under the shroud. There are several motors  out there
with my markings on them dating back many years. Most of the motors I  built
have semi gloss black painted blocks..
My stamp set is the same size as the factory numbers.
Regards, Tim Colson