<VV> NUMBER ON MOTOR

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Tue Dec 20 10:16:20 EST 2011

My 95 block looks like it was double stamped. It also has a few "repair" spots on it. A couple are on the upper block bolt passage at the end. It appears to have been welded to seal up the passage. There's another repair on the side of the block, near the dipstick inlet. I'll get some pictures posted.

Ned