<VV> Radio faceplates

James Cooper cooperj123 at msn.com
Tue Dec 20 20:13:42 EST 2011

Hello all,  Does the radio faceplate (or bezel) differ from a 1960 to a 1961?  I have a 1960 manual radio and what I thought was a 1960 faceplate but the radio face will not fit through the faceplate.  It is about 3/16" too narrow.   The faceplate looks like a '60 but it has a kind of border area around the cutout stamped into the design.  I've never seen one like it but maybe it is from a 1961 or a forward control model??Just a newbie question,Jim