<VV> Radio faceplates

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Wed Dec 21 19:30:35 EST 2011

Jim, it has been a loong time since I have been dealing with radios in
early cars, but as I recall there are variations related to whether a
radio is a manual-tune or pushbutton.  Also, I recall that there were
some aftermarket radios available in the early years with factory-style
face plates.

That said, that design pattern is indeed the 1960 and '61 style.

--Bob