<VV> clutch pedal bushings

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Mon Dec 26 20:13:31 EST 2011

Cliff,

I remember that I took everything out (heater and defrosted ducts) when I
replaced the brake pedal bushing (I did the clutch pedal at the same time)
on my  '68 4spd in the late 70s.  It just made it easier to work.  I
recommend removing the front seats too just to make it easier on your  back.  I
also swapped a set of pedals on a PG that I converted to 4spd, but  the
ductwork was already out on that one because of the de-rusting and painting  I was
doing on the underside of the dash area.

Bob

In a message dated 12/26/2011 7:55:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,