<VV> Thank You All for your help in 2011

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 26 20:19:50 EST 2011

                                                 B"H

I'd like to offer my sincerest THANK YOU to my friends on Virtual Vairs for your kind assistance you have provided me in getting my 66 Monza fixed up.

She has a long way to go, but I've leared so much thanks to the help and expertise you have provided throughout the past few months.  Getting the 66 running and driving has been quite an effort, as the car was a solid car but basically needing lots of attention to minor (and a few major) issues.

I'd like to wish  you all  most joyous holiday, and may the new year bring much blessing, good health, and success to you all!

Here's the latest update on where I am with the car.  Enjoy :=)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib81uzRAU-o

Bill and Chana Hershkowitz and Family
Brooklyn, New York
66 Monza Sport Sedan 110 PG A/C Artesian Turquoise Metallic