<VV> 50 Worst Cars --(comment)

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Fri Dec 30 10:29:00 EST 2011

The people who are charged with writing a lot of the Internet sign-on page
news items usually have very little knowledge of what they are writing
about.

I had an Audi 5000 4 dr. with inline 5 cyl. engine and I loved that  thing.
 Was indestructible, and, I think, would top out at 104 -- which is  just
about where it stayed on the highway.  I can't remember ever having to
repair anything on it.

There are several other cars in that bad joke article which are just
carrying on the erroneous media reports of the past.  Poor  journalism.

Joe Dunlap
Florida
(nippy down here -- in 40's last 2 nights but low 70's -  daytime)