<VV> Fwd: Pintos and Corvairs

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Sat Dec 31 07:41:04 EST 2011

Funny thing though, observation from the junkyard showed the 4 door Maverick to be twice as good as the 2 door! ... [most always running to the 'last roundup' compared to seldom running] ... May have been something to do with the customer profile ... although the difference was nowhere near so apparent on any other makes and models.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.