<VV> Corvair Wall Calendar on CafePress.com

Karl Haakonsen cityhawk at pobox.com
Sat Dec 31 15:43:50 EST 2011

Does anyone on this list know who makes these calendars:

http://www.cafepress.com/+corvair_wall_calendar,31581461#

The designer is just listed as "vaircalendars."

And whose cars all the cars are on it. I bought one for the second year
and really like the pictures. The price is a little steep for a
calendar, but I like the photos, and I like that most of the cars are
stock-looking or sort-of stock looking, which is my preference. The only
thing lacking is a story for the pictures, as in who owns each vehicle
and some brief story about the cars.

Happy New Year to you all!

Karl in Boston
www.chezhawk.com/VairBlog