<VV> Corvair Wall Calendar on CafePress.com

Charles Fregeau n5hsr at sprynet.com
Sat Dec 31 15:48:04 EST 2011

I like the Feb one!

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Karl Haakonsen
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 2:44 PM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Corvair Wall Calendar on CafePress.com

Does anyone on this list know who makes these calendars:

http://www.cafepress.com/+corvair_wall_calendar,31581461#

The designer is just listed as "vaircalendars."

And whose cars all the cars are on it. I bought one for the second year and
really like the pictures. The price is a little steep for a calendar, but I
like the photos, and I like that most of the cars are stock-looking or
sort-of stock looking, which is my preference. The only thing lacking is a
story for the pictures, as in who owns each vehicle and some brief story
about the cars.

Happy New Year to you all!

Karl in Boston
www.chezhawk.com/VairBlog