<VV> The demise of the American Car - Limited Corvair - really none

ChiefTAM at aol.com ChiefTAM at aol.com
Sat Dec 31 19:42:32 EST 2011

I would beg to disagree my friend.  I did have a new 1974 Vega GT,  great
car that I had through college.  It had no engine problems, but was  starting
to have surface rust around the hatch and taillights when I got rid of  it
trading it in on my new 77 Corvette.

Now back in Minnesota, I have seen lots of newer vehicles, some only 5-8
years old that are rusting.  Saw an Olds Alero I think it was today on the
interstate, and the rockers were gone!  But, here in the land of 10,000
lakes, we do use some industrial strength salt!

Todd in MN

In a message dated 12/31/2011 6:30:23 P.M. Central Standard Time,