<VV> tires, is this the end

Vairdad at aol.com Vairdad at aol.com
Sat Dec 31 19:47:24 EST 2011

tire dealers out of 185/ 80 tires. have found a few at junkyards bought and
 stored in cool dark dry place. all junkyards out of tires but said would
be on look out. the tires on cars  now at current driving mileage should
last about 3 years  used tires another 3 or 4 more years. i am 70 yeasrs  old
and plan on driving my corvar  another 10 yrs. hoping for 20. but that  does
not seem possible now. because of tire shortage have sold all my corvairs
except two, plan on driving the two till the tires come off.

seems to me this is the greatest  threat to corvairs since Ralph  Nader.
just joking about nader

any thoughts or suggestions would be helpful

Happy New Year
Garland