<VV> 2011 Performance Workshop Update

Tom Miller tomill at att.net
Sat Feb 5 12:17:16 EST 2011

The host hotel "Country INN" has reminded me to let all know that the
room rates and availability of rooms will only be guaranteed till the
20th of February. So make your reservations soon. All the reservation
info is located at  http://www.corvair.org/chapters/pcg/index.html

Also, the Friday night dinner has been moved to a different restaurant.
The Brickhouse Burger Company that we used last year closed it's doors.

An after dinner social hour will be held at the host hotel after dinner
on Friday in the hotel conference room. Soft drinks and munchies will be
provided. Adult beverages are welcome but it will be BYOB.

One of the Friday tours will be to "Don Schumacher Racing". This team
builds  CNC's their own heads, rods, blowers. A pretty involved
organization. Several other tours are in the works but haven't been
confirmed yet so stay tuned.

Tom Miller
Circle City Corvairs
Performance Corvair Group