<VV> Different wrong muffler question

judynrandy at comcast.net judynrandy at comcast.net
Sun Feb 6 13:24:03 EST 2011

I want to put duals back on my '63 ragtop.  I had the late style under there before and wasn't really happy about the fit and look.  They were of the stainless variety and were switched to the '65 as it is a daily driver.  Now, can I use the original round style on both sides?  I am thinking of the original style round ones for clearance reasons.  They would seem to fit better.  It seems this is a no-brainer, but.........   Commments and suggestions welcomed.

Randy (Cap'n) Hook

'63 monza ragtop 84/pg

'65 monza 4dr 110/pg