<VV> collector insurance

PETER INMAN monza1965 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 18:48:00 EST 2011

I get my insurance from State Farm cheaper than any of the others, under $250
for unlimited mileage as long as its not for a daily driver work car. To be used
only for recreational use, car shows, joy riding etc,
Also must be garaged. All I had to do was take the car down for pictures and
they did an appraisal and we agreed on an amount, that was higher than I
expected.  That is a yearly preium so any day of the year it is covered. I think
that other Insurance Companys offer the same service. Those speciality Ins.
places are not alone in knowing that collector cars are loved and pampered are
not in a high clame catigory. Most of us that have put so much blood, sweat and
tears into our Corvairs that we are not about to go out  and hurt them. Wont
hurt to call your current Ins Agency.
Pete Inman
65 Monza
61 Rampside