<VV> collector insurance

Ray Davis scout1977 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 7 21:27:48 EST 2011

I have State Farm insurance with Allen Bristow, Eastern District Director.   In Virginia, we have antique tags for autos 25 years and older.  They are not for every day driving, just car shows, testing etc as Pete mentioned.  But, my insurance is $100 or less per car for a year (six months renewal).  As Pete mentioned it was not a hassle to obtain, Allen sent someone to my home for the photos.  I have a separate policy for my daily (nonCorvair) drivers.
Ray

P Think Green! Please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary.