<VV> collector insurance

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 23:49:58 EST 2011

My Safeco coverage is like Peters STate Farm. I insure my house and
threee cars with them. I have my EM valued too low at $7000, and the
ins is about $15 a month for full coverage and towing. Garaged, can
drive it any time, but supposedly they watch the mileage, supposed to
keep it under 3K a year on miles. Works for me. Mark Durham