<VV> Fwd: Re: Lowering Early

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Mon Feb 7 23:19:05 EST 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: levair <levair at aol.com>
To: bmoneill <bmoneill at juno.com>
Sent: Mon, Feb 7, 2011 11:18 pm
Subject: Re: <VV> Lowering Early

The front trans mount and the rear motor mount were raised about 1 1/2
" by sectioning the mounts.
Of course lots of other things had to be rerouted along the way.
I didn't say that it was easy but it works.
It still doesn't handle as well as a late model due to the higher roll
center of a swing axle suspension.

Warren
.