<VV> pink stinger?

Ray Rodriguez III vairguy at echoes.net
Wed Feb 9 01:12:57 EST 2011

There was apparently a pink Yenko Stinger (or clone) at some point.  The pic I have says Earl Davis Racing Team on the rear and Gabriel Shocker on the front.  Does anyone have any photos of this car?  The only pic I can find is a rear 3/4 shot but a lot of the car is blocked by the trailer.

The guy who took the photo claims it is Donna Mae Mim's stinger, which I'm sure is incorrect BUT...  At the Convention in detroit I purchased (from one of the indoor vendors) a ladies T-shirt with "Donna Mae Mims, Think Pink!" on it and a pink stinger on the back.  I loved the shirt but it is lost and I can't find another or even a reference to it anywhere.

Either way I'd love more pics of the pink stinger and would be interested to know if it was a real one or not too!

Ray Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
66' Corsa 140 coupe
63' Monza PG coupe
65' Corsa 140 coupe (under construction)