<VV> pink stinger?

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 06:16:27 EST 2011

Ray,

Don't be so quick to judge. Donna Mae did race a Pink Stinger, along with a
bunch of other cars including a 'vette, MGB, Sprite, and the list goes on. I
have a couple of photo's of it myself. The photo's I have only show the
right rear quarter view, and if you have one that shows the side or front
quarter view, I would love to see it.

George Jones
Eastern Division Director,
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)
Performance Corvair Group
Central Florida Corvair Club (Since 2009)
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
CORSA (since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom