<VV> LM 4 door two tone paint question

Dave Leonard dave at arborlea.com
Wed Feb 9 22:01:09 EST 2011

Hi Steve,

The A-pillars were roof color for sure.  I had one with a white roof.  The
break line was right at the bottom of the A-pillar, and I'm 99.9% certain
there was no trim dividing the colors - it was just a straight mask line
across the very narrow A-pillar.  At the C-pillar there was a chrome divider
between the colors, which somewhere I have a nice set of laying around.

Dave