<VV> Donna Mae Mims think pink trademark?

Ray Rodriguez III vairguy at echoes.net
Wed Feb 9 23:36:55 EST 2011

Hi again folks,

     Thanks to a VV member I was directed to KC Vairbrush where I found the design from the T-shirt I remember buying.  Unfortunately he no longer offers his old designs (pre 2007) and it got me to thinking.

      I for one would love to have a Donna Mae Mims "Think Pink" t-shirt with an artists rendering of the pink Stinger on it... preferably a T-shirt that doesn't commemorates Donna Mae's life and achievements rather than a particular Corvair gathering.  I know of a local shop that creates original art t-shirts and I'm not really concerned about having them make something up for myself, but I figured maybe some of the rest of our members would be interested in them.  I'd be happy to have duplicates made for anyone who wants them but I figure there may be some copyright issues etc. involved in using Donna Mae Mim's name and trademark phrase.  The car itself probably wouldn't be a trademark issue being an original piece done by the local artist as long as I don't get too specific with details.

     I'd love to contact the right people to get permission etc. but have not been able to find any leads on google.  If anyone can point me in the right direction or advise me on the legalities please contact me off list.

Thanks!

Ray Rodriguez III