<VV> Gabrielle Giffords/Corvair clarification

Rodney Spooner rodneyspooner at corvairgarage.com
Thu Feb 10 13:14:19 EST 2011

Very NICE sleuthing Bill!! (From noticing a picture in a picture in the
background on a wall.) Are the Giffords members of CORSA or any AZ Corvair
Club? If not, they should be even if it's just to buy our votes... Would
that make us a Corvair PAC? Then maybe we could get a Corvair Recognition
Day (like October 2nd). Or have the NHSTA reports read into the
Congressional Record. Or maybe have Obama force GM to make the Corvair
again...

Vairy truly yours,
Rodney Spooner
Riverside, CA

Bill Stanley < Wrsssatty at aol.com> wrote:

"July 2008 interview with Politico, Congresswoman Giffords  said;

"I do work on my own cars.  I have not one but two Corvairs, a  '63 and a
'64.  I collect old cars, have quite a few of them."