<VV> Gabrielle Giffords/Corvair clarification

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Thu Feb 10 12:19:07 EST 2011

By the time my original post came back to me via Virtual Vairs digest
format the quote of Ms. Giffords, the most important part, was somewhat
mangled.  I want to make sure that the quote is clear so here goes  again.  In the
July 2008 interview with Politico, Congresswoman Giffords  said;

<
I do work on my own cars.  I have not one but two Corvairs, a  '63 and a
'64.  I collect old cars, have quite a few of them.

Bill Stanley