<VV> Gabrielle Giffords/Corvair?!

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Thu Feb 10 11:42:11 EST 2011

This morning, while watching TODAY on NBC I thought I saw a framed photo of
 an early Corvair convertible (red with white top) hanging on the wall in a
video  segment about Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords' experience in
physical  rehab.  See for yourself (it's at approx. the 41 second mark):

 _http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/#41508235_
(http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/#41508235)

So, I did some internet sleuthing and found this interview of Congresswoman
 Giffords on Politico from July 11, 2008

_http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=10310D69-3048-5C12-0038D0EF509D
57AA_
(http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=10310D69-3048-5C12-0038D0EF509D57AA)

...wherein she said;

<I do work on my own cars. I have not one but two Corvairs, a ’63 and a  ’
64. I collect old cars — have quite a few of them —>

Cool!

~Bill Stanley