<VV> Corvair on Desert Car Kings

John O'Shea jco99 at cox.net
Sat Feb 12 18:11:44 EST 2011

James you may not want to see those guys around a Corvair.  On one episode I
think the father told the son that Corvairs were unsafe to drive and the
government forced GM to stop making them!  For someone who's supposed to be
a car guy the father puts out a lot of really screwy information on that
show.  The show itself is a big disappointment as far as I'm concerned.
Reminds me of a bunch of backyard bubbas.
Jack in Sunny Las Vegas (70 today with a light breeze)