<VV> my THOUGHTS ON THE MOTOR

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Feb 12 18:07:08 EST 2011

i would go with cylinder / piston / reconditioned rods assembled by  them,
if it was me...and if not racing or FC   I  don't  think it males a huge
difference on the full fin cylinders.  BUT if you  have the money , i would add
that option.  then you should have a darn nice  motor. the next decision is
the cam and lifters.
i have super cleaned enough parts to build my next dream motor here , and
the new 3:27 differential.
now to put it all together.It has been a dirty grungy week in my shop this
week, i still smell that old whale oil.
 I have to finish the famous loadside project before i can proceed  with my
own things now..
regards, Tim Colson