<VV> Desert Kings

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Sun Feb 13 12:25:22 EST 2011

Are you all new to cable TV shows, or TV shows in general?
They are for the most part put on for people who haven't a clue as to how
things really are. And truth is not part of the producer's agenda.
This is the "entertainment industry".
While I admit, I watch shows like American Pickers, and Pawn Stars.
Seriously, you think these shows aren't in reality scripted?
And I wonder if the "regular folks" involved are not in reality actors?
So not having actually watched this Desert Car Kings, nor do I care to. What
are the chances it is put on by people without a clue?

Just sayin............
Gary Swiatowy