<VV> Desert Kings

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Sun Feb 13 14:20:49 EST 2011

Gary,

Not all the people on American Pickers are actors.  I know the guy (Mike Nail) that sold them the 1937 Harley out of a Theatre in El Dorado, KS.  Mike is a character, but not an actor.  Also know Mike's wife, Donna,  who also appeared on the show. They came off much like they are in real life.  I am sure there are many added "Drama" moments on these "reality" shows, but they are entertaining.

T. Kalp
Wichita, KS