<VV> Desert Valley Auto Parts

bub049 at comcast.net bub049 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 14 12:27:33 EST 2011

During the 2002 Flagstaff convention, my son, his buddy, and I went down to see what these people had and what their prices were. At that time they had 8 or 10 Vairs in the yard. Nothing special. I spotted a very nice rear deck lid for my '63 and they said to take it off and bring it to the office and they would price it for me there. So I did. They wanted $150 for it in 2002! This is for a rust free early convert I had just hauled back from California that I bough for $200. Needless to say, the overpriced sheetmetal stayed at DVAP. It was 113 degrees out that day. We walked their main yard and the collection is mind boggling, but very pricey.

Bob Johnston

Frostbite Falls , MN

CORSA since 1972