<VV> Oil Selection

Byron Comp byron.comp at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 13:43:56 EST 2011

I know I've seen something somewhere, maybe here, maybe in the Communique
articles, etc. but I'm about to put oil into my 110 4-speed after having it gone
over, a couple, but not all new bearings, new rings and valves ground, etc., and
I'm not sure what oil to run in it the first few hundred miles, before the first
oil change. How 'bout some enlightenment?

Thanks,
Byron Comp
'64 Monza Vert with a '65 110 engine
Gainesville, FL