<VV> Oil Selection

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Feb 14 21:11:46 EST 2011

If you're using the same cam you can focus on breaking in the rings, so the startup RPM isn't crucial.  I'd suggest a good 10W-30 that's either intended for flat tappet engines, or add enough ZDDP to bring it up to 1200 PPM Zinc and Phosphorus.

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa
Kid cars: 00 Grand Marquis, 00 Miata