<VV> Old videos/DC convention

Karl Haakonsen cityhawk at sprint.blackberry.net
Tue Feb 15 20:38:49 EST 2011

Interesting... The only CORSA convention I've ever attended was the DC convention in July '91. I didn't have a car there but hey, maybe I'm standing in the background somewhere.

I remember there being a Potomac River dinner cruise where the DeeJay picked me out and got me to wear a grass skirt and do a hula dance or something like that. Fortunately for all of us, nobody probably has that on video.

Karl in Boston
www.chezhawk.com/VairBlog