<VV> Anyone farmiliar with what steering wheel Fitch used??

Dave Leonard dave at arborlea.com
Tue Feb 15 20:40:46 EST 2011

Looks like the same wheel - I just checked one I have hanging down in my
basement - but the hub and horn button look quite different from the one I
have.  Mine is from a late model however, so it's possible I guess that this
is from an early.  I suspect it was on something British if it has Lucas on
it anywhere.

Dave

> Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 11:18:35 -0500 (EST)
> From: KMFEAR at aol.com