<VV> Those who purchased the YH carburetor book

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Tue Feb 22 23:37:47 EST 2011

Hello everybody,

This email is directed to those who recently purchased my book,
HOW TO IDENTIFY AND REBUILD CARTER YH CARBURETORS

I have discovered that page 11 is confused by an unexpected computer
rearrangement of the text.

So I am now offering those people who already bought a copy, an offer to
replace their copy with a corrected book at no charge to them except for the
cost of a stamp and envelope.

Here is my offer. Tear off the front cover of the book you have, fold it
and place it in and envelope and send it to me with your return address on
the  envelope.  Good until March 31, 2011.

I will mail your a replacement copy via media mail which usually takes
about a week to 10 days, at no additional cost to you.

Blackhawk Eng, please send both covers. Steve Goodman please also send me
the cover.

Anyone else interested in getting a copy of this book, please send me a
check or money order for $25, plus a $5 for S&H to....

Bob Helt
3016 Pearl Harbor Dr.
Las Vegas, NV 89117

Thank You.