<VV> [fastvair] Re: Get your Oil

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Wed Feb 23 15:58:29 EST 2011

>From the Brad Penn website:

"In 1997, American Refining Group, Inc. (ARG), a privately held energy
company headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, purchased the Kendall/Amalie
refinery located in Bradford, PA, from Witco Corporation. As a result of
the sale by Witco, of the Kendall(r) and Amalie(r) brands to a third
party, a new name was given to the products produced at the site: Brad
Penn(r) Premium Pennsylvania Grade Lubricants. Founded in 1881 at the
height of the domestic oil boom, the Bradford refinery is the only
refinery processing 100% Pennsylvania Grade crude oil. It is also the
oldest continuously operated lube oil refinery in the world. Due to the
consistency of our feedstocks, the quality of our products can be traced
from the wellhead to the finished packaged product. ARG's refinery and
blending and packaging operations are ISO 9001:2000 certified. The
Bradford refinery was the first in the United States to carry the ISO
9002 certification."

Dave Keillor