<VV> Wiring Schematic

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Wed Feb 23 16:13:37 EST 2011

Who's this AreoNed guy? Sounds like some weird cookie....

BTW here's the site for the diagrams directly:  http://members.cox.net/corvairwiring/index.html

I'm almost done with the 63 diagram and I'll be moving to the older ones next. They seem to have the most differences. The later years all seem the same.

Yes, I just said EMs are more unique than LMs....at least as that pertains to the wiring diagrams....

Ned