<VV> oil

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 11:06:37 EST 2011

Ray, you probably saw Matt's note on Accel oil from Wally World. I had
seen the oil but never chose to take a look at it. Matt says it meets
the specs, will check it out myself, too. But that would be the
cheapest. I won't ever put more than 3K miles on oil as that is all I
will drive in a year, just in nice weather, so this oil looks good.
The 5 W 30 is right in the middle of the cSt at 10.4, so fits the
design limits of the engine as well. All I know is that the oil
industry keeps changing, and we all need to be careful about what we
put into our engines. Mark Durham